Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dare To Blog The Unbloggable

I am just dying to blog about the funniest thing that happened last weekend. But I can't do it on my own blog. I also can't tell you half the stuff my kids do because they would kill me. Or anything that happens at work because it would get me fired. Also, there are key relationships in my life about which I do not blog because I would like those relationships to remain key.

I'm guessing you have similar issues on your blog. Or maybe you don't have a blog, but you do have a story. You can participate too.

So I am launching this site for you, me . . . anyone with a story to tell who needs to do it anonymously.

I'm hoping to get some submissions in the next few days to get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now remember, people are baring their very souls here. Please be kind. And for Pete's sake, keep it clean.