Friday, September 11, 2009

Entries Coming In!

I'm so excited! I've received my first unbloggable entries, but still need more. Surely y'all have a little something to share. Like the annoying person in the next cubicle who blows their nose every 3.8 minutes. Or the way your boss thinks you don't know she leaves for a massage every Wednesday at 3:00, telling you it's an "important off-site meeting." What about the time your next door neighbor's child started a fight with your kid and . . .

Well you see? There's a lot in life that is unbloggable.

I'll start posting them next week.

This is fun. :)

2 comments:

  1. i'm at a stag do this weekend.. i'm sure something will happen that i'll need to get off my chest....

    ReplyDelete

Now remember, people are baring their very souls here. Please be kind. And for Pete's sake, keep it clean.